Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If You Have A Genuine Interest In The Paranormal And All Related Topics Then Why Not Come And Share Your Views With Us.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog ingraphics site

How to add your signature

Go down 
AuthorMessage
admin wendy
Admin
Admin
admin wendy

Female Number of posts : 2568
Registration date : 2007-05-26

How to add your signature Empty
PostSubject: How to add your signature   How to add your signature I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:27 am

how to apply a permanant signature to your posts

How can I put a signature?

You have the choice to put a signature as soon as you register. In the registration form, there's a section where you can add a signature.

You can't add a signature only after your account activation.

Once activated and logged in, you click on the button in the navigation links at the top of the page.

Then you click on the "Signature" tab above the frame, at the right hand side of your page.

Then you fill the signature field and you can use the BBCode buttons above the field to add effects, links, images or flash animations.

After you filled up your sign field and saved, return to your profile edition form, click on the "Preferences" link just above the frame and then, make sure that you ticked "Yes" to the "Always attach my signature" option.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/paranormalinsights

How to add your signature
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Technical Help, News and Updates-
Jump to: